What is Solar PV and how does it work?
Solar PV systems capture the energy from the sun and convert it into electricity. This electricity is fed throughout your property. When there is an excess of electricity being produced in your property it is fed into the utility/national grid. It is fed into the utility/national grid’. or into your battery storage for later use. There is also an option to apply for SEG (Smart Export Guarantee), this is when excess energy is metered and paid for by your energy supplier.
The key benefits
- Save money on your energy costs
- A return on your investment
- Protect against future electricity price increases
- Reduces overall household carbon emissions
- Could increase the value of your property
- Little or no maintenance
- The system is noiseless